With over 40 years’ experience of museum-quality framing throughout New England and the Northeast, our custom framing shop treats every project with the individualized attention and care your artwork deserves. Unlike most frame shops which purchase moulding on an as-needed basis, Complements Art Gallery stock over 30,000 feet of moulding which allows us to provide our customer the best material prices.
Our clientele includes residential homes, large and small businesses, artists, and interior designers. We’re up for any framing challenge you can dream up. Our repertoire includes oil paintings, art on paper, lithographs, textiles, concert posters, family photos, sports jerseys, and other memorabilia. Every job we do is fully custom. We have an extensive array of materials to choose from and are consistently updating and expanding our options to include the latest trends and technologies.
Some of our Capabilities:
- Contemporary, transitional, and traditional designs
- Archival quality paper and fabric mattes
- Canvas stretching
- Float-mounted pictures and objects
- Shadow boxes for sports memorabilia
- Art restoration by our resident artist
- Custom mirrors and bulletin boards
- Multiple-opening mattes
- Archival mounting techniques for paper-based arts
- Sewn-on mounting for fabric arts and clothing
- Mounting stone, ceramic, and other 3-D objects
We offer delivery and installation of all framed pieces!